I enjoy exercising, or I just really enjoy people. I enjoy cooking, or I just really enjoy cookies.


My mother is a beautiful musician, my brother is a Rockstar and the lead singer of his band, my husband can rebuild motorcycles, my son can free draw just about every Pokémon character that was ever created.  I want to be able to write music, carry a tune(my husband would appreciate that 😉) play the guitar,  and paint like Picasso.  Do I have an artsy side?  Am I creative?  What sets my soul on fire?

I’m a group fitness instructor- I like to spend many hours planning motivating playlists that motivate you to sprint and conquer that massive hill on a stationary bike, in the dark at 5AM on a MONDAY!  I stay up extra late to plan drills, rounds and sets that make people remember me the day, or two, or three after.  I always join the participants in the sweaty fun and leave every class with a grateful perspective and accomplished attitude.  I know we release a ton of endorphins but I really enjoy exercising, or I just really enjoy the people.  

I like spending time in my kitchen creating meals, snacks, and delicious desserts.  I have tons of recipe books and a whole slew of Pintrest faves however I don’t always follow them. Ripe bananas, peanut butter, walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, and rolled oats- all mixed together and baked make an awfully delicious cookie! I enjoy cooking, or I just really enjoy food.  Recipe below- you're welcome!

Creativity is relating to or involving the imagination or original ideas. When is comes to cooking and planning class routines, I get excited, my soul feels the flame and I enjoy every minute of the process.  I am learning that there are so many forms of creativity and when we recognize this and spend more time doing what we love and less time caring about what others love, there will be happiness!



Reegan's Cray for Crunch Cookie Recipe:
  •           2 large Ripe Bananas mashed
  •           Cinnamon (dash or two)
  •           Walnuts (handful)
  •           ½ cup roughly of PB or Almond Butter
  •           1 cup roughly of old fashion oats
  •           ¼ cup of raisins
  •           ¼ cup ish of Dark Chocolate Chips

Mix it all together until you have the consistency that you can mush them together.  Bake at 350(preheated oven) for 10-12 minutes.  Enjoy!


Comments

Popular Posts