It's all about Perspective

Change is hard.  Even when it's a good change, its still hard. Habits are comfortable and we are creatures of following them. We all have habits that we would like to break and big things that we would like to do but we don't always break them or go for them.  Why is that?

The feelings of fear and uncertainty that company change are what makes it hard.  The "what ifs" the "but hows" are what causes the anxiety making it easier to live in autopilot vs. going for it and living to our full potential, making our big dreams a reality!

What I've learned so far while #adulting, is that change is essential for growth. throughout my life I have experienced so much change and I have coped with the emotions that come with the change in many different ways- some good and some bad.  The experiences that I have been blessed with thus far in my life have shaped me to be who I am today-

  1. One Bad Mother Runner (and Darn Good Mom)
  2. A Loving Wife, Daughter, Granddaughter, Aunt, Niece, Cousin
  3. A Caring Friend
  4. A Passionate Professional
  5. .........and, I would like to think so much more :-)
Whether the change you are experiencing is good or bad, the outcome will result in some form of growth- whether you learn what not to do or what to do.   If you can hold onto this perspective that change is an opportunity for growth and you can be with the fear and anxiety that are part of the process, learning to cope in healthy ways..... you better hold on girl, you will soon learn that you have big dreams to live and what comes with them is so worth the uncomfortable process of change.  

Change your perspective, change your life!





Comments

Popular Posts